Monday 26 July, 2010

Seven days of positivity: day4

1) I'm thankful for the fact that I'm able to come over to this space and make an attempt to think about those that I'm grateful for and jot down here.If not for this exercise, I'm not sure if I would be thankful enough..

2) I'm thankful that I have a job and I'm able to put the brains to use , if not always, atleast most of the times. I'm also thankful that with this income, I'm able to spend on quality food.

3) I'm thankful to have a colleague who gives a missed call every single day a few minutes before the bus would arrive at my stp. If not for the missed call, everyday would end up in a race with time..I'm also grateful that the company bus comes right at my door step and I need not walk far to catch the bus and the transport to nd fro from the office has become much simpler, inspite of the distance.

4) I'm grateful for a colleague (a new one to the company who tarvels in the same bus as I) who graciously accepted to seat himself in the third seat instead of his usual second one. When I told him that I'm having problems (because of the bumpy roads and the rash driving) sitting in the 3rd seat and if he could leave the second seat for me, he accepted immediately. I dont know your name(I'll make it a point to get your good name tomorow), but I thank you , Mr whole heartedly.

5) I'm thankful that the laptop did not suffer any injury when it fell down from the seat in the bus (though the active key got a major change in form, but still, it works in its weired posture). Else,I'll have to spend a day or two reapiring the same.Thank you laptop and active key!! If not for you, I wouldn't have been able to complete this post today.

No comments: