Sunday 25 July, 2010

Seven days of positivity: Day 3

I can feel how difficult it can be to stay positive, nevertheless, I'm enjoying the ride and would like to challenge myself and raise the bar every single day to think , talk and act positively.

Here are the five things for which I'm grateful for today:

1) I had a good nap (read sleep) for 3 straight hours. I'm thankful that I'm able to take rest whenever I want to (most of the times)

2) For having the time to read. (Currently, I'm reading Stones into Schools)

3) For having the opportunity waht great parents I'm blessed with in comparison with parents of someone else's..

4) For accquiring the wisdom to ignore those that disturb me and whose actions irritate me.

5) For having the "let me give it a try" attitude I'm blessed with.

No comments: