Monday 27 July, 2009

Habit..

I've made this a habit to check blogs(mommy blogs) as the next thing after opening outlook(read just open outlook, blog hop, read all blogs, then, make the effort of reading official e-mails)..This is what I've been following last 3+ years(hush..hush..dont tell office mates:-)) the path that my life has taken me last 3+ years has made me more hooked to these blogs. hence, when i'm piled with work and when more effort is expected of me, i'm finding it difficult to let go of this habit even slowly. Now that I've started blogging (regularly? still need to wait and watch till I claim I'm regular blogger),and want to record too many things over here, I log in to create posts..but just after clicking on new Post, i open another browser window to browse blogs.reading others blogs have proven to be positive many times, but i want to come out of not this habit but this addiction..anyone else addicted?

No comments: