Sunday 26 July, 2009

Work..Work..

and more of it was what happened during the last 3 days of last week. I did have too many things to complete at work, but one particular issue hogged up all my time at office , and more at home too.

An issue has been dicsovered in the work I did for the previous project, and questions are being thrown at me from left,right and centre. Since the boss in the US is asking me many details, I sought the help of my mamnager here to draft the email(because you know, in times of crisis like this, the appropriate wording of the email, stating properly etc makes a hell a lot of difference because a misplaced word could create more impact). But, mamager being his own slef just kept offmy requests for full 2 days teling I do all the responses since I was the one who was involved during the design, testing etc. Here, I agree that I share responsibility for the bug, but I feel as a manager he needs to picth in and help me. Even after repeatedly asking him for help , he brushed it off. So, I sit for hours together to dig into the last year and a half'ss emails , find of I get some conversation with someone regarding this issue, the, draft email, bring it home, give it to Bh, make him work on my work, which now becomes double taxing, get the email drafed from him (Bh is too good at writing, talkinh, has excellent command of english, he is simply too good at words! Touch Wood! Kala Tikka.), again, go through the draft, edit it (bcos I need to filter out what technical detauls has to go /remove from it), then, wait for the braodband to work and then, finally click on the send button.

I'm also dealing with another issue with involves interaction with a third party person and he simply hasnt given me a effective solution since last 4 weeks.

In addition to all this, 've been secretively desiting if I would test positive for pregnancy this cycle.Only Till last Thursday, I did have hope, i thought a divine miracle was happening on me.Anyways,hoping to get pregnant very soon..Having fingers crossed.

No comments: