Sunday 26 July, 2009

Looking forward to life from this week on..

The week starting 26 July 2009 will usher in a new hope, new beginning, a new freshness, a new treasure for life, a new miracle..So, do I believe! According to mine and Bh's horoscopes, all our troubles are now behind us and staring this week, its going to be a good time for us and we shall conceive a baby during this period and the baby will grow its full term in my utero and will come to this world and we would welcome our happy healthy baby now.I cant stop grinning even as the thoughts go over me..This week lstarts with Shashti on 27th July, Monday, and I'm sure Lord Murugan's blessings are with us even If i'm dont perform the monthly shashti pooja this time. Then, comes varalakshmi Nombu on 31st July , and then, next comes the most awaited HSG test. I hope I'm able to cooperate with the Doctors this time and get a normal HSG result. If anyone gets to read this post of mine, please send a prayer up for us.

No comments: