Thursday 23 July, 2009

Getting in touch with old friends

And so I start my daily routine of opening Outlook first (office work first!), then gmail, then winkiesways,..And there in Gmail, I see an new message from some name who is so very familiar. And there its my school friend..Felt really good and was grinning while reading her email though it was only of 2 lines..This time, I broke out of my procastination, immediately composed her a reply, and even before i culd expect a reponse from her, saw a friend request threby allowing em to view her pics..She is gorgeous mother of a year old, and has such a adorable family..browsing through, found some more friends and classmates and found that they are all settled as a family.I'm genuinely very happy for them. Looking at all their kids' pictures, I beg and plead the Almighty to bless me also with a child and i go wistful as to when I would become a mom.I shall soon post the birth story. It starts in Feb 2006 and I sincerely wish and pray that I will have a child by August 2010.Everything happens for a reason, yes, I believe it, but I'm also a normal human being, sometimes I get very depressed and stressed out and feel in the middle of an ocean and it seems an uphill task as to who will help em to reach the shore and when I will reach the shore. I'm longing to join the Doula ganag and longing to be blessed!.

No comments: