Thursday 27 May, 2010

Will a new happy beginning ever begin?Will I see light at the end of the tunnel?

Dear God,
Thank you for creating me, for blessing me with such wonderful parents, an amazing sister, understanding husband, adjusting in-laws, opportunity to study in one of the most prestigious institutes in the country, working in one of the best organisations in the world, financially sound , decent health, what else and what not..Touch Wood, and Thank you, thank you, thank you a million times.
Do you have plans of blessing me(us) with a healthy happy baby? Do I fall in that inside category? How long are you planning to make me suffer like this? For how long should I be wistfully looking into all those mommies? For how long should I be contantly living in my dreams? What sins have I committed that you are punishing me like this? While I vent out like above, I have not forgotten that fact that are umpteen, (read millions) of your own creation that are suufeering harder than I am, who have been asking these questions to you for generations ..I havent forgotten that fact. God, please forgive my sins, show me the path , guide me in the path of truth, guide me before I tend to make any mistake, i put myself into thy feet, you be the speaker of my words, you be the thinker of my thoughts and you be the doer of my deeds, I surrender myself to you, please bless me.
Thank you for everything,

No comments: