Thursday 17 June, 2010

Heres to new beginnings..

Yes, another resolution from now on..(from a couple of hours ago) . Today, and Many many times so far in my life, I've scolded my mother and later have regretted for it and resolved not to commit the mistake again, but have never succeeded so far. But, today, inspite of one part of me telling me to control my angre, the devil part took over and I shouted at my mom for something as simple as 10K.(HDFC Insurance matter..noting down for posterity). I told something which any child should never tell his/her mother. I realised my mistake and asked for her forgiveness, as as usual , she behaved like a TRUE mother..Inspite of me scolding her with many bad words, fighting with her, she has never , never once scolded or even raised her voice.Amma, YOU ARE THE BEST . There is no one, can be no one who can even be compared 1% with you. And after making phone calls and talking to her, today is Airtel Super singer Junior 2's final rounds and thats when my favourite contestant Shravan sund "uyirum Neeye Uravum Neeye Thaye..". This increased my guilt and I my mind wandered between wanting to pray to God, ask for his forgiveness and not knowing what to do (just wanted to go back and change that single moment when anger overtook me). Amma,you have done many many many many trillions of things ,emotionally, materialistically for us and you have accepted all our vents, you are the one who even now worries about my problems in the office , and many many things which I'm unable to quote here (mind not working you see, at 11PM), amma, for everything , no amount of anything can convey my gratitude to you. Amma, you are the bestest. I love you. Please forgive me, I will not behave like how I did today.

No comments: